Prefab Luxury Light Gauge Tiny House-ULYSSES Australia American Standard Forget the city stress, why not stay in the countryside! We have the perfect place for the family or country experience. ULYSSES is very functional and well thought out. All the amenities of home, but in a more condensed version. Full kitchen with stove, and pantry. Dinner table designed for intimate dinner parties. Excellent work space with lots of natural light. The sofa is large, comfortable and makes for excellent TV and movie watching. The bathroom is petite but has everything you need, stand up shower with hot water and separated toilet. All of this in a very styled out finish!
Fully Completed: All Finishes. Delivery Available. Customisable.
Lockup Only: External Cladding, Framing, Trailer, Windows.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance:all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance:max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation:a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40’HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation:the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide:dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.